Last week, a client sent me a packet. Financials. Notes. Recommendations from a handful of other experts.
I fed all of it into my own AI system. Not ChatGPT. Not Claude.
The private one. The one Scott and I built and trained, over months, until it understood how my frameworks interlock. We call it SuperConductor 2.0.
I asked it one question: which of my frameworks apply most directly to this client’s situation?
This is a completely different thing than going to ChatGPT and asking the same question.
Ask ChatGPT the same question twice and you'll get two different answers.
It doesn't have a consistent point of view. It doesn't have a consistent philosophy.
I do.
And when you talk with SuperConductor 2.0 it will be the closest thing to talking to me about your business.
It’s not the same as talking to me in person, directly, of course. But it is as close as you can get.
And MUCH faster.
And with HIPPA-level security.
Watch the video here to find out more.
No comments:
Post a Comment