What Their Businesses Were Trying to Tell Them
Live Presentation: SuperConductor 2.0
Perry and Scott, Tuesday, Sept 1, Noon Eastern
Register Here
Mel,
Beatrix Willius sells email archiving software.
Her own words: "I've long claimed I run the world's most boring software company."
For ten years she tried to learn marketing. She read everything I've published. None of it stuck to her business. Email archiving doesn't lend itself to a big before-and-after. It's compliance software. It's plumbing.
Then SuperConductor.
She fed it her business. Not a marketing-persona template. Not a generic fill-in-the-blank ICP form. Everything she does. Everything she knows about the people who buy from her.
Here's what came back: the real reason her customers buy. Not the reason she'd always assumed. Not a pain point pulled from somebody else's swipe file. Hers.
"For the first time, I got beyond the silly marketing personas and got the real motivation for users to buy my software."
She's rewriting her entire website right now.
That's the kind of reaction we're going to show you live on September 1.
Not with Beatrix’s business, but with three other businesses.
They don’t know what SuperConductor 2.0 has found in their businesses.
And you'll find out with them, in real time.
You’ll see the difference between SuperConductor 2.0 and generic AI advice.
In real time.
And you’ll see if this is something that could help YOU find something you didn’t expect hidden in YOUR business.
If SuperConductor 2.0 can find something Beatrix didn't know about email archiving software (the least glamorous product I can think of), imagine what it could find in yours.
But first…watch as 3 other business owners find out in real time.
Tuesday, September 1, 11:00 AM Central / 12:00 PM Eastern.
No comments:
Post a Comment